IMVU is known as a three dimensional chat based instant messaging directly played into a surreal virtual world. It is an online community site or the best internet social networking with such a degree of reality. Just imagine all the things you can do with your Avatar, in 3D. Just amazing. You also have options like blogging, ultra- customized profiles etc . As opposed to the classic chat programs like what’s app or facebook instant and so on, IMVU allows your real-time avatar to do whatever you want. The meetings between you and the others users are performed in 3 Dimensional.
In a view minutes I’m going to show you at least 15 things you should do on IMVU to have have and even more if you want.
To enter the virtual world of IMVU, a user has to customize his/her avatar’s appearance which includes the skin tone, hair, clothes and other accessories. Next, every user gets to learn the tricks of the game from a brief tutorial. This tutorial informs users about the means to express different feelings in the game. This particular feature attracts a lot of users, especially teenagers, who get the chance to say or do things that they would be conscious of in the real world. There are a variety of moods to choose from. Also, there are a lot of cool things an avatar can learn like break dancing.
Like other virtual world programs, IMVU also works on a currency model. A user can buy different things like clothes, accessories and background environment using credits.
IMVU is usually thronged by teenagers and adults and one can easily imagine the flirtatious environment that exists in chat rooms. Sometimes, it’s not only mild flirting, but a lot more sexual and obscene. In that regard, IMVU is a hot favorite among people in their young twenties. However, it is also a matter of great concern for parents as it is very easy for a young teenager to enter this world so full of sexual references and offensive language.
Besides the normal form of chatting, IMVU also provides an option wherein it pairs users randomly with other users. The users can then place their avatars in their favourite 3 D backgrounds. What make it interesting and a little creepy at the same time is that you never know who you are actually chatting with. For all you know, it might be a 40 year old woman trying to pass for a 15 year old teenager. Some users might be thrilled by this sense of unpredictability, while it may bother others.
Though the concept of three dimensional chatting is delightful, it takes some getting used to. Users often take some time before they get well versed with the technical aspects. The chat options are a little complicated and users might also witness some technical lags.
The best feature of the IMVU are the graphics. The virtual chatting world is thrilling, and users are just awed by the 3 D environments initially. The conversations between users almost seem real, and even trivial details like facial expressions and movements of the hands are complete in sync with each other.
The creators of IMVU have combined, very cleverly, social networking and a virtual world replete with countless options of customisations. Both of these together make IMVU extremely addictive and users just can’t get enough of it. IMVU also allows users with paid accounts to create their own products, which can later be sold in the virtual world to earn credits.
As is very clear, IMVU is an on-line based application and the primary membership is entirely free. People can set up a free account, pick their very own avatar and participate in the virtual 3D world using this membership. You got the full experience for free. To enjoy certain privileges not so required like content creation programs, players have to buy an exclusive membership for a very little amount. Once.
Thus, IMVU introduces a virtual world with immense opportunity for social networking and dating… in 3D.
18 Things You Should Do in IMVU
1. Skating – Skating is a really fun activity and in IMVU you can have some great fun skating with your friends.
2. Snowboarding – Take to the steep mountaintops as you enjoy the amazing view when you snowboard your way down.
3. Scuba diving – IMVU allows you to traverse the depths of the sea by giving players the ability to scuba dive to their heart’s content.
4. Build a house – Pretty self-explanatory, you can build the house of your dreams and customize it according to your preference.
5. Socialize – Any virtual world game is made a lot more fun when you have some people to share your experiences with.
6. Fly – In IMVU you get to fly as much as you’d like and see the world from a whole new perspective.
7. Ride a Jet – Although flying on your own is great fun, sometime it just doesn’t match the thrill of going on a high speed jet.
8. Ride a rollercoaster – Rollercoasters in IMVU are just as thrilling as they are in real life and are really enjoyable.
9. Go shopping – Shopping is always a great activity and it’s no different in IMVU, buy yourself some fancy new stuff.
10. Explore new places – The world of IMVU is massive and you get to explore every single portion of it which is a great experience.
11. Developer actual in-game content – One of the things that is more unique to IMVU is that you can developer actual content that can be used in the game which is where you can truly let your creativity loose.
12. Have a party – Parties are a great way to let people in IMVU know that you exist so be sure to invite everyone you can.
13. Spice up your profile page – Each IMVU player gets to manage their own profile page and you can customize it to look however you want it to.
14. Play some board games – When you just want to lay back and have some casual fun, board games are a great way.
15. Give people gifts – There’s no better way to spread joy than to give people gifts and IMVU allows you to gift people with some great things.
16. Invite someone over – Although parties are great, sometimes you just want to have a more relaxed time with just one person.
17. Customize your looks – Even after character creation, you’re free to change the looks of your character to whatever you’d like through various in-game means.
18. Ride a dragon – Perhaps the most eye-catching of them all; IMVU is one of the few virtual worlds, if not the only, where you get to own and ride your very own dragon.
Go try for free on IMVU.com